Finding Our Power Together is an Indigenous non-profit organization working to support Indigenous youth across Turtle Island to gain access to the resources they seek to achieve their self-determined goals. We work as an interdisciplinary team of Indigenous and allied individuals to develop and facilitate mental health and educational programming to foster positive self-identity and leadership capacities in Indigenous young people to end preventable death and suicide in Indigenous communities.
Find out more about what we do, our story, and how to get involved.
Finding Our Power Together is seeking donations to furnish our space to make it a welcoming and supportive environment for our Indigenous youth!
Any donation will help make a huge impact! Migwétch for your contribution to supporting Finding Our Power Together!
Your support and contributions will enable us to make real changes. Every little bit counts!
Bring Finding Our Power Together to your community! We offer a variety of culturally based mental health and life promotion programs and services to meet the needs of Indigenous children, youth, and adults. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in customized community programs and services!
Orange Heart Club is an after school program for elementary school students (Grades 1-6) to develop meaningful relationships, practices, and understandings of the history of Indigenous peoples in Canada!
With a focus on Dialectical Behavioural Therapy skills and traditional knowledges, we present to you Building Our Bundle coming soon!
10% of all profits will be donated to the Indian Residential School Survivors Society. The remaining 90% will be used to support and develop our cultural resurgence and life promotion programming!
Subscribe for updates on what we are doing to support Indigenous youth